By Professionals for professionals
THE MEASURE OF ALL FRONT LOADERS
Top performance in terms of lifting capacity and height. Top results in stability and loading speed. Comfortable to operate. The ProfiLine was specially developed to suit all professional needs.
For tractors between 50 and 300 HP (35-184kW)
FS = non self levelling
FZ = mechanical self levelling
|Model||HP||Std Bucket||Lift Height||Lift Capacity*|
|FS 8||50-90||1.5 mtr||3450 mm||1510 kg|
|FZ 8||50-90||1.5 mtr||3450 mm||1510 kg|
|FS 10||60-100||1.7 mtr||3740 mm||1510 kg|
|FZ 10||60-100||1.7 mtr||3740 mm||1510 kg|
|FS 20/20.1||70-110||1.7 mtr||3740 mm||1860 kg|
|FZ 20/20.1||70-110||1.7 mtr||3740 mm||1860 kg|
|FS 30/30.1||80-120||1.9 mtr||4070 mm||1730 kg|
|FZ 30/30.1||80-120||1.9 mtr||4070 mm||1730 kg|
|FS 40/40.1||90-140||1.9 mtr||4070 mm||1990 kg|
|FZ 45/45.1||90-140||1.9 mtr||4070 mm||1990 kg|
|FZ 50/50.1||120-180||1.9 mtr||4260 mm||2240 kg|
|FZ 60.1||150-230||2.05 mtr||4460 mm||2470 kg|
|FZ 80.1||180-300||2.05 mtr||4760 mm||2590 kg|
|FZ 100||200-300||2.60 mtr||5020 mm||3500 kg|
*Lift capacity - at top of lift Q2
Z-kinematics - BEST VIEW AND HIGH PERFORMANCE
The mechanical parallel guide linkage is located in the swingarm spars - the basis of Z-kinematics.
This gives a clear view for the driver. It does not disturb any parts above the swingarm. The loader can be mounted closer to the driver's cab - as a result the tractor load is reduced thanks to the optimally placed add-on parts.
There are no lifting power losses. The loader with Z-kinematics have even greater lifting and breaking forces.
READY TO USE IN UNDER TWO MINUTES
For more than three decades, customers have been able to attach STOLL front loaders to their tractors with ease. Thanks to the drive-in function. The STOLL drive-in system has constantly been further developed for you and functionally optimised. The good news: Despite all the improvements, one thing has remained consistently the same for 30 years: the drive-in principle.
Because we believe it works to your advantage. That’s how your new front loader fits perfectly with our proven console. This system is now part of the basic equipment of all front loaders.
Reliable and used over 250.000 times! And by the way, it was invented by STOLL. The original from STOLL. Loyal to all generations.
When driving in, the front loader slides along the attachment until the locking pin meets the upper end of the connection support.
With the Hydro-Fix all hydraulic lines can be connected to the tractor at the same time. The front loader is lifted slightly to hold the locking pin in position in the catch hook of the connection support.
The locking lever is pressed downwards and the front loader securely held in position on the attachment. Then the front loader is raised higher.
The parking stands can be folded in and out without tools.
How to Remove and re-attach your loader from the tractor and implement from your Loader
We have all of your favourite brands covered
FS = Double acting lift rams,
non self levelling
FZ = Double acting lift rams,
mechanical self levelling
Standard loader pricing includes:
- Mounting Kit
- Joystick and control valve (Base control)
- Euro quick implement hitch
- Double acting lift rams
- Twin Crowd rams
- Third service
- Standard bucket
HIGH COMFORT AND EASY HANDLING WITH STOLL - CONTROL - HYDRAULICS
- Accurate, safe and easy loader handling
- Electric buttons integrated for additional loader functions
- Five standard functions: Lift, drop, dump, tip & floating
- Lock function for road driving
- Base Control (fitted to tractor model)
- Loader operation simple and proportional
- Five standard functions: Lift, drop, dump, tip and floating
- Three additional functions: quick dump function, 3./4. control circuit, lock function for road driving
- Pro Control (ECO-Pro system for OC, OCLS; CCL). 5 button Joystick (STD)
Hydraulic Hose Kit
- Use when tractor's own control units are available
- Designed individually to each tractor
- Selector switch for the activation of front loader or rear hydraulics
- Safety System, dual function of hydraulic supply is prevented - giving an either - or circuit
* Please note: this is not available with all tractor models
Base Control switch kit
Dealer fit switch kit
- Switches available for transmission switching