2020 WARRANTY REGULATIONS
- Duration of warranty for new machines and implements is 12 months starting from the sale date to your client. If the warranty is outside of this period, Stoll will not accept a claim from us, therefore Ag Attachments Limited will access the warranty validation to accept a claim on a case by case basis.
- Before any warranty work can begin (or soonest possible from beginning of work) a
claim number needs to be obtained from Ag Attachments Limited to record a pending claim.
PLEASE NOTE: To obtain a claim number please contact either Dan Molloy email@example.com or Martin Gray firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE NOTE by obtaining this claim number - this does not deem that Ag Attachments has accepted this claim in full.
- A Pro-forma invoice will need to be supplied from the Dealer to Ag Attachments to view and accept / decline the costs, once this has been accepted, an Invoice will need to be provided for the agreed amount to Ag Attachments Limited (E: email@example.com) to enable Ag Attachments Limited to pay on invoice (30th month following date of invoice).
- Presentation of warranty claims has to be done no more than 2 weeks after the incident has occurred.
- PHOTOGRAPHS are required to support any warranty claim.
- Claims for STOLL wholegoods need to be recorded in writing on a Stoll Warranty Form.(Follow the link on this website to print one of these forms).
- Any Parts are to be kept until the claim has been accepted and approved for payment by Ag Attachments Limited or for a maximum of 3 months. When requested the faulty parts are to be returned to Ag Attachments at Dealers cost.
- Wear and tear on parts are not deemed to be a warranty claim, also damages that have occurred due to negligence or operational error will not be accepted.
- Oils will be compensated for by negotiation with us and paid out at cost price.
- Travel expenses and time for the journey will not be claimable.
- Additional costs of any kind cannot be accepted.
- For claims of spare parts we give 6 months of warranty.
We require the following information on the form / invoice
- Order number or Claim number from us –Ag Attachments Limited.
- Type and brand of loader/implement and the Serial Number of loader / implement must be given.
- Supporting dealer invoice detailing work done.
- if applicable any Outwork invoices to be supplied and charged at cost.