- Duration of warranty for new machines and implements is 12 months starting from the sale date to your client.
- Before any warranty work can begin (or soonest possible from beginning of work) a
claim number needs to be obtained from Ag Attachments Limited to record a pending claim.
To obtain a claim number please contact either Dan Molloy email@example.com or
Martin Gray firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE NOTE by obtaining this claim number - this does not deem that Ag Attachments has accepted this claim in full.
- A Pro-forma invoice will need to be supplied from the Dealer to Ag Attachments to view and accept / decline the costs, once this has been accepted, an Invoice will need to be provided for the agreed amount to Ag Attachments Limited (E: email@example.com) to enable Ag Attachments Limited to pay on invoice (30th month following date of invoice).
- Presentation of warranty claims has to be done no more than 3 weeks after the incident has occurred.
- PHOTOGRAPHS are required to support any warranty claim.
- Claims for STOLL wholegoods need to be recorded in writing on a Stoll Warranty Form.(Follow the link on this website to print one of these forms).
- Any Parts are to be kept until the claim has been accepted and approved for payment by Ag Attachments Limited or for a maximum of 3 months. When requested the faulty parts are to be returned to Ag Attachments at Dealers cost.
- Wear and tear on parts are not deemed to be a warranty claim, also damages that have occurred due to negligence or operational error will not be accepted.
- Oils will be compensated for by negotiation with us and paid out at cost price.
- Travel expenses and time for the journey will not be claimable.
- Additional costs of any kind cannot be accepted.
- For claims of spare parts we give 6 months of warranty.
We require the following information on the form / invoice
- Order number or Claim number from us –Ag Attachments Limited.
- Type and brand of loader/implement and the Serial Number of loader / implement must be given.
- Supporting dealer invoice detailing work done.
- if applicable any Outwork invoices to be supplied and charged at cost.